TAX CONSULTING Senior
- Tax background in Chartered or Legal ?
- Need an Interactive and Social Team plus Stimulating Work ?
- Growing Firm with Great Clients
- Great Firm, Great Culture, Great Training
The Firm is very well established and collaborative operating across a broad range of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Family Office, Virtual CFO, Management Accounting and Corporate Finance areas.
It has great clients, an active social environment, ongoing training and professional development.
The firm continues to grow and acquire new clients, based on a reputation of delivery of quality business, accounting and tax solutions.
The environment is positive, team-based and the Partners have a very open and inclusive communication policy.
- You will be directly exposed to their largest clients (including foreign multinationals investing in Australia or Australian groups investing overseas).
- Clients’ turnover up to around A$450m in Australia only, and for inbound clients this can be much more (A$1 billion worldwide).
- Clients are from all over world: US, UK, European, Asia, New Zealand. They collaborate with other offices around the world on a regular basis for the international tax advice work.
- You will get work on complex matters in the areas of corporate tax & international tax (permanent establishment advice, tax structuring/planning advice, controlled foreign company rules etc), country by country reporting, transfer pricing, tax due diligences. Also exposure to other areas of tax (FBT, GST, payroll tax etc).
- Great culture and team spirit with good support provided to juniors.
We will require someone with around 3-6 years creditable Tax experience gained in a reputable Local Chartered or Law Firm.
This firm provides excellent study support, including encouraging you to undertake a Masters in Tax.
You will be nurtured, continually learn and enjoy going to work each day with like minded Tax professionals.
Looks interesting ?
Please feel free to contact Graham Hollebon on or mobile (ANYTIME) for further information.
Graham has over 20 years experience within Professional Services Recruitment and Career Management and is respected for his pragmatic, ethical and consultative approach to assisting you in your job search.
AXR offers a referral bonus of $1,000 should you refer a candidate that is subsequently placed by AXR in Chartered.
For more opportunities please go to [