The scope of work will include any number of the following tasks:
- requirements analysis;
- systems analysis;
- systems engineering;
- configuration management of developed software;
- system and network management, including security aspects;
- life cycle engineering;
- operational support;
- writing of reports, user manuals, technical support documents, briefing notes, presentations, procurement and project related documentation;
- development and conducting of training sessions;
- giving briefings to technical staff, end users, and management; and other consultation as required.
- Design, develop and code enhancements and features to software systems.
- Provide operational support.
- Support testing, debugging and fix development.
- Write and review system documentation.
- Design and development experience in a Windows environment.
- Experience with design, programming and troubleshooting in C# and/or Java.
- Experience in telecommunications/networking systems design.
- Experience with TCP/IP inner workings (protocol level), of TCP/IP based protocols I applications and of protocol standards.
- Current Secret Clearance issued by the Government of Canada
- Experience with VMWare, Mercurial, Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Knowledge and experience programming features tightly coupled to SQL based databases.
- Knowledge, expertise and experience with scripting languages (e.g. peri, python).
- Experience with reverse engineering of protocols, file contents or applications.
- Experience with load build processes and deployment tools.
Apply (please attach current resume)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and details on how you qualify for the above position by clicking on the "Apply" link.
We thank all those who apply, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.