Salesforce Academy - Software Engineer
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has grown organically to more than 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019, and we are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 32 cities and 8 technology Build Centers across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, our Slalom Salesforce team helps our clients transform the way they reach and connect with customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce customer success platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuing to grow and develop our Salesforce talent and provide a best place to work. As we continue to grow our Cross-Market Salesforce team in Vancouver, we are seeking curious people to join our team who are interested in being taught, trained, and certified in the Salesforce platform.
Job Title: Salesforce Academy - Software Engineer
Who You Are: You are a passionate, self-driven technologist who loves solving business and consumer challenges using the latest mobile, internet, and cloud services. You love coding and find yourself keeping up with the latest technology and social media trends. You tinker, explore and regularly read code blogs to stay in touch with the development community and are passionate about discovering ways to improve quality, reusability, extensibility, delivery and consistency.
- Be an early member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Opportunity to work on a range of platforms including: Salesforce, Web Applications, Android, iOS,
- Hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- Travel Requirement: Ability to travel up to 50%
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 0 - 2 years of software development (Java and/or C# preferred)
- Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices
- Knowledge of domain-driven design and application design patterns
- Salesforce experience either as a developer or end-user
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform (Admin/Config, Apex, VisualForce, Triggers, etc.)
- Experience with at ETL tools (Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SSIS) performing design and development of integration solutions
- Experience with Cloud or SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law. Slalom Welcomes And Encourages Applications From People With Disabilities. Accommodations Are Available On Request For Candidates During All Aspects Of The Selection Process. Please Advise The Recruiter To Ensure Your Accessibility Needs Are Accommodated. Information Received Relating To Accommodation Will Be Addressed Confidentially.