Posting And Cleaning Operative
oOh!’s street furniture is one of the most recognized Outdoor Media and Infrastructure brands in the market.
We are proud of our achievements in this exciting and growing industry and are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Melbourne Operations Team.
Here's what you'll be able to say you do...
Based out of our Port Melbourne Depot, you will be working within a team to provide a range of cleaning services and installation of advertising posters on oOh! media Street Furniture and Retail assets across the suburbs of Broadmeadows and its surrounding suburbs.
- Fortnightly posting of advertising campaigns as well as mid and special posts throughout that fortnight
- Cleaning of all bus and train shelters and other assets within your designated area
- Graffiti removal and minor repairs
- Securing potentially hazardous sites
- Monitoring and reporting of damages and faults
- 100% adherence to strict policies, procedures and code of conduct
- Maintaining cleanliness of company vehicle
Here's how you'll know your skills will connect with this role...
To be successful as a Posting & Cleaning Operative you will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning or asset maintenance
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and work in a highly autonomous environment
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- A strong sense of initiative and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work on-call at times, which include's after hours work
- A high level of communication and the ability to utilize mobile technology
- A full and clean MANUAL Australian Drivers Licence
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug & alcohol check, licence check and reference checks
- Experience working in a company with strict WHS policies and procedures and commitment to adhere to them
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up!