Planned Maintenance Lead
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The purpose of this role is to provide a timely and efficient maintenance service to the section, and ultimately the site, working within budget and with full compliance to statutory, safety, and engineering standards.
You will be supporting manufacturing operations through the application of technical skills, knowledge, experience, and training. You will act primarily as a second line of support, operating between plant technicians (first line) and internal/external sources of expertise and knowledge, and reporting into the Engineering Managers.
- To develop an effective planned preventative and predictive maintenance regime for the Section, utilising current best practice CBM techniques, with full integration of Autonomous Maintenance (AM), Progressive Maintenance (PM) and SAP.
- Facilitate Technician lead FMECA or Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) studies of equipment as defined by the plant criticality analysis and current maintenance policy.
- Planning, organising and delivering effective events, Special Cleans, maintenance days and changeovers.
- Monitoring and recording KPIs/KPAs to support delivering the maintenance agenda through accurate trending and analysis.
- Completing resource timekeeping and planning systems on a daily/periodic basis such as Kronos and the holiday booking App.
- Develop Technician teams through owning the ‘Skills Matrix’ to develop effective Section and site training plans to maximise plant efficiency and improve plant performance through Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and the periodic reviews of the maintenance system.
- Accountable for training, coaching and delivering a breakdown analysis (BDA) and plant criticality approach within the Technician group.
- Attendance and coaching within the daily management system meetings (DMS) and Technician DMS.
- Support and develop upskilling on PM/AM activities; tag management, restoration, machine working principles, technical mastery and training validation.
- Support Pillar training and attendance at Pillar meeting. PM system owners.
- Development of the Section maintenance planning process to ensure that all maintenance and engineering activities conducted on site are efficient.
- Delegated responsibility for tracking, generating and controlling the annual planned budge.
- Support of OP maintenance and repair (M+R) budget forecasting.
- Development of the CMMS functional location structure, BOMS, procurement links and pick lists.
- Development of critical spares lists.
- Technician management as required
- HNC/HND/Foundation degree or equivalent in Engineering - Preferred.
- Considerable experience required in front line maintenance of machinery and automated systems in FMCG/Food manufacturing environment.
- Training, knowledge, experience covering aspects of maintenance engineering and processess.
- Lean manufacturing and CMMS systems experience and working knowledge.
- Management experience - Preferred.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.