Philanthropy Planning Manager
The Royal Opera House offers world-class opera, ballet, music and dance live on stage at our iconic theatre in Covent Garden, and reaches out to audiences across the UK and beyond through ROH Cinema and digital content on other platforms. It is also a charity and we could not maintain our extensive programme of artistic work, or our community and outreach projects, without the support of our philanthropists and members. As an organisation we are committed to ensuring that all philanthropists and members enjoy a rewarding relationship with the Royal Opera House.
The Development and Enterprises Department is looking for a Philanthropy Planning Manager to join our Philanthropy team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy, you will provide project management support on a number of essential and high profile projects including the next Capital Campaign and take the lead on implementation of a range of governance and compliance matters which impact the Philanthropy team. The role includes some administration and PA support to the Head of Philanthropy and manages one direct report.
The ideal candidate profile will be a team player, with these qualities:
- Able to deliver a highly professional and efficient planning service, to help the fundraising team meet their objectives
- Excellent forward planning skills, able to provide project management support, manage information flow and progress chase effectively
- Ability to collate detailed information and to present data to report on a range of department activities
- Able to become familiar with compliance and governance requirements and communicate essential information to other team members
- Ability to lead by example and instill and reinforce best practice
- Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description is available below. To apply, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on `Apply Now`. Please contact the Human Resources Department via or on Tel: if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Friday 28 February 2020
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.