How would you like to help some of the largest organisations in UK and Ireland through their IT transformation and allow them to realise Digital Excellence?
By this we don’t just mean delivering traditional old boring websites… we mean building quality, unique web applications, creating world class eCommerce solutions and delivering enterprise digital marketing and mobile apps that transform companies into digital heroes.
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of; have a passion for technology and a desire to advance your digital career; we are looking for Microsoft C# developers to join our rapidly growing, award-winning team and we want to hear from you!
What we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for talented Microsoft stack developers with experience in C#, .Net and SQL and who can create web applications that take into consideration all aspects of development architecture design including: performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management and error logging and testing.
We want candidates who are driven, eager and work to the highest standard.
Experience with Episerver is always great but not necessary – you will be joining a team of certified Episerver developers and will be extensively trained and supported and also given the autonomy to design and develop your own solutions.
Your role will include
- Take a solution through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate with data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
Ideally you'll have
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (Note: Commercial experience will be accepted in place of a degree certification)
- 3 – 5 years Development experience
- Experience with implementation of web applications
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, NET Framework, Visual Studio
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Object-oriented design experience
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme