- Work for a WA Well-established Company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- North of the River Location
About the company
My client is a family business located North of the River which is fully involved with the manufacturing and fabrication of wear plates and other metallic parts going into the mining industry mainly.
About the role
You will be tasked with project delivery of mechanical fabrication projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including mining, fit-out, manufacturing and shutdowns. Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 5 years' experience as a mechanical engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with chutes and wear plates fabrication essential
- Sound experience of project engineering
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Stable and secure company who grow organically
- Room to continue personal development
- Established team, with supportive environment
- Based in Perth
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate
How to apply
Please submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience with mechanical engineering by 'applying now', thank you.