HR Manager (M/F/D)
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility from day one, and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!
TrustYou products are used by more than 50,000 hotels, meta-searches and online travel agencies all over the world. We enable hotels and destinations to provide travelers with better services, and help planning their perfect trip with detailed review summaries.
We are looking for a smart adventurer to join our passionate People Operations & Culture team. This cross-functional team is working towards a common goal: enabling our teams to learn and grow everyday.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for several areas along the employee lifecycle: attracting and recruiting outstanding talent for different TrustYou teams and locations, creating and organising Talent Development programs, as well as supporting the People Operations & Culture team with employee relations initiatives.
These challenges await you...
- Owning and driving the recruiting process for operational roles in our locations San Diego, Munich, Singapore, and Tokyo
- Designing and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Partnering with Hiring Managers around the globe to recruit new team members
- Initiating and organising talent development programs within our internal TY Academy or with external training / coaching options
- Support with employer branding and administrative tasks
You come with...
- Experience in the areas of recruiting, talent development, and employer branding
- Knowledge in ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other language is a plus
- Passion for people: you love to meet people and to find out what motivates them
- Creativity and experience in implementing innovative ideas
What do we offer...
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (e.g. flat hierarchies, short decision paths, open feedback culture)
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Social benefits, e.g.: child care support, company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Excellent on-boarding programs
- Relocation support
- Lunch catering