HAFS Transitions Lead - EMEA (Project Manager)
You will be a member of the Hilton Accounting and Finance Services Transitions, Automation and Governance Team (HAFS TAG Team), within the Centralized Accounting function. You will be the main contact point between the UAE and Turkey Shared Service Centre teams and the HAFS TAG Team, providing updates on project progress, support requirements and benefit delivery.
As the HAFS Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner, and deliver business and program solutions that enable the organization to achieve operating goals and targets.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for full life cycle Project Management
- You will develop and maintain the project plan
- Responsible for assessing and documenting project issues and risks
- Coordinates actions that deliver against the project plan to achieve key milestones and deliverables
- Demonstrates competence to manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion
- Lead project to implement a Document Management Solution to the SSC organisation
- Incorporate process improvement into project
- Manage IT developers to deliver system that meets business requirements
- Manage stakeholders across the business
- Lead training and implementation across SSC and hotels
- Work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
- Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project goals
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- High degree of demonstrable computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated competence to manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment, dependability and ambition.
- Proactive stakeholder management through excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Self-starter who takes ownership of work objectives and proactively finds solutions.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
- Applicable work experience
- Extensive progressive overall experience with project experience
- PRINCE2 or equivalent project management certification
- Fluent Turkish and English
- Flexibility to travel within Turkey and across GCC (primarily UAE), expected to be 25%
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Project and Visio) and SharePoint with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- BS/BA/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive progressive overall experience
- Overall knowledge of the Hilton Accounting and Finance Services organisation and Document Management Systems