GP Role In A Well-Established Practice Near Point Cook VIC
- 65% of billings – mixed billing available
- High patient volumes
- Work in one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne
This clinic in Melbourne’s west has built a team of GPs who are committed to providing the highest level of primary care to their patients. Located within one of the western suburbs’ largest health precincts, patients of this practice are well looked after and have nothing but praise for the treatment they receive.
The practice is a popular choice within the local community due to the variety of services available at the site including an onsite café and pharmacy. With over 40 different allied health professionals available within the building, referral management is a piece of cake.
About the practice
- Largest community health provider in the west of Melbourne – over 40 allied health and specialist professionals co located.
- Onsite pathology and radiology
- Experienced practice manager
- Competent and experienced nursing team on site
- Large team of GPs with a vibrant culture
- On site car park
About the role
- Suited to a GP who is passionate about providing quality healthcare in a team-based setting
- Mixed billing available
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available
- Full-time position with some rotational contributions to the weekend roster
- Practice will support areas of specialisations
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DPA exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.