Global Supply Planning Program Manager
Our client, a sustainable and people centric multinational company leader in coatings, is currently looking for an Global Supply Planning Program Manager to be part of the Global Supply Planning team. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and dynamic professional hunger to face the challenge of driving excellence in the Supply Planning. Is that you?
This role will have an important contribution to lead the definition and change in the future Operating Model and to define & drive the program for the Advanced Planning Process and System implementation.
What about values? Values are important for our customer. We’re looking for a Global Supply Planning Manager that values integrity, commitment, customer focus, teamwork and innovation whilst also enjoys competitive and results & values oriented environments.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Definition of program for implementation of the future Operating Model for Supply Planning
- Define and drive the program for the Advanced Planning Process and System implementation for Pilots and the multiyear roll out program
- Leading ofcross-functional teams to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of every project
- Defines thesystem of work including policies and processes requirements the business will use for supply planning
- Develops, agrees and implements programs for the step change of improving the efficiency of the way supply planning is done
- Leads the definition of requirements fordigitalization of supply planning and IT systems
- Responsible forproject management in the Supply Planning; planning, monitoring, reporting, communicating on roll-outs, progress and metrics
- Leads the global supply planning network, transferring best practices and for feeding back valuable insights to the Global Supply Planning Director
- Prioritize, oversee and support the implementation of continuous improvement projects focused at improving the effectiveness of supply planning within the company
Who you’ll be?
- University or Master degree level, preferably in Supply Chain
- 10-15 years relevant work experience in designing and implementing Supply Chain Planning processes and systems
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain function: strategy, processes, processes, systems and organization
- Strong Change & Project management experience
- Experience (direct or indirect) with customer service organizations, mainly with supply chain organizations and manufacturing
- Good understanding of external business trends to drive strategically the future end to end planning processes
- Demonstrated effectiveness in applying continuous improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous Improvement
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and communicator, able to listen,
- Able to handle team tensions
- Stress resistance, flexible, problem solving attitude and results-focused
- Seen by others as credible, trustworthy, charismatic and open to new ideas
- Strong leadership skills, teambuilding, engagement and talent management
- Strong desire to improve existing status
- This a challenge that matches your profile? Do you feel enthusiastic with the possibility totransform the supply planning practises of the Paints & Coatings Company to achieve Class A standard? Would you be happy to have the possibility to improve the existing status? Above all, can you make a real difference within a dynamic, multinational and multicultural business environment?
If you feel the above sounds like you, then we would love to meet you!