Executive Director (RET)
Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
Join us as leader with strong values to make a difference in the lives of employees and residents. The Executive Director leads the overall people and operations management at the Retirement Community. Leverage your team leadership skills to engage managers and employees in providing a high standard of service and value to our residents, built on strong relationships and operational excellence.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Attracting, developing, and retaining a highly engaged team of managers and employees
- Creating a compelling, relationship-based resident experience
- Ensuring safe, quality care for all residents
- Consistently achieving sales, operational, financial and compliance metrics
- Building strong relationships with resident families, community stakeholders, and government organizations
What You Will Do:
Lead - Hire, coach, and develop a team of dedicated managers and employees who provide consistently high standards of service and resident care.
Manage - Effectively manage all department operations, fiscal resources, and collective agreement requirements.
Engage - Build relationships and welcome feedback for goal achievement and continuous improvement from employees, residents, and families.
Comply - Consistently implement policies and procedures as required by the company, union and applicable legislative/regulatory organizations.
Achieve - Meet or exceed established targets for employee engagement, resident satisfaction, internal/external audits, occupancy, and net operating profit.
Cultivate - Build strong relationships and a consistent brand among community members, future prospects, regional teams, external vendors and legislative regulators.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of (5) years management experience, preferably in a retirement residence, hotel or hospitality-related industry with a sizeable multidisciplinary team in a unionized environment
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Health or related field
- Solid understanding of business planning and processes
- Exceptional communication and team building skills
- A successful track record of achieving marketing, sales, and financial goals
- Property management and maintenance experience is an asset
- Shared values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.