Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
- Proven (+5 years) experience of campaign/digital content creation or onsite marketing in an entertainment business.
- Passionate reader/listener who has a good understanding of content trends and wants to share this passion with others.
- Copywriting or journalism experience to quickly produce effective, targeted copy that retains the voice of the brand.
- Inventive and eager to test new ideas to improve the customer discovery experience.
- Excellent communicator and team player who is passionate about working with a digital entertainment service.
- Business fluency in German and your English language skills are fluent, both written and spoken.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a creative Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who will inspire our customers to discover great stories on our website and app.
In this position you will create onsite campaigns to help our users to explore engaging new content and ensure a holistic customer experience as well as a consistent brand appearance. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a highly creative mind; a keen understanding of the german (audio)book landscape, a solid knowledge of digital tools and a knack for ‘getting things done’.
- Develop appealing and immersive content campaigns for the different needs of our customers.
- Identify content themes for different target groups and present them in a joyful way.
- Ensure a consistent and highly personalized customer experience.
- Develop and execute an overall strategy for onsite marketing together with the Onsite Marketing Manager.
- Understand how your campaigns perform and use the learnings to improve upcoming campaigns.
- Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Design, Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to life.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.