Assistant Finance Business Partner X2 (APS6)
- 7 month contract + extensions
- Start Mid Feb
- Federal Government Agency
- Melbourne/Footscray Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage 2x APS6 Assistant Finance Business Partners. This position is located in their busy Melbourne/Footscray office for an initial 7 month contract.
About the Position
The APS6 Finance Officer is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex finance related work. This role may include, financial accounting, management accounting, finance business partnering, financial analytics and scheme finance.
- Acquire, maintain and apply an in-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the legislative requirements
- Provide accurate operational and financial advice and support
- Developing plans and objectives for short-term finance projects
- Monitoring emerging financial issues and identifying likely risks and impacts
- Developing recommendations and solutions to mitigate, correct and prevent reoccurrence of financial risks.
- Assume responsibility for complex finance projects, work programs or initiatives
- Tertiary level qualifications in Accounting, Finance or equivalent academic specialisation.
- Possess (or be working towards) membership of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA), Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) or other equivalent professional finance bodies (or relevant postgraduate degree) together with relevant direct finance experience.
How to Apply
Due date: 15/01/2020
Email for questions:
- Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.